Appellate practice differs from trial practice in significant ways, and O'Reilly Rancilio's appellate practice has attorneys who not only know the difference but provide a unique and valuable perspective for presenting a case at the appellate level. Whether in appeals arising out of litigation handled by the firm, or when new counsel is needed after a case has been handled by another firm at the trial court level, O'Reilly Rancilio attorneys have the skills and experience to provide the highest quality of representation in state and federal appellate courts.
Our lawyers have the practical experience to succeed as evidenced by their success in important appeals in the state and federal courts. Their diverse practice experience provides superior quality, together with personal attention:
- Advising trial counsel on matters of issue preservation during trial
- Preparing emergency and other applications for leave to appeal
- Evaluating the likelihood of success on appeal
- Representing clients in appeals and post trial matters
- Supporting trial counsel with first-class briefing
- Tax appeals
We provide strong, effective advocacy at both the trial and the appellate levels as demonstrated by the following cases:
- Phillip R. Seaver Title Company v Great American Insurance Company
- Webber v Muy Grande, et al. (II)
- Webber v Muy Grande, et al. (I)
- GMAC LLC v Dawn Foster
The Cadle Company II v PM Group, et al.