In an ever-changing market environment, an owner/developer's best-laid plans often require careful guidance and direction as he or she considers reworking a proposed development in Michigan. The zoning and land use lawyers of O'Reilly Rancilio can effectively navigate the owner, developer, builder, general contractor and/or architect through all phases of the development process. Our attorneys have represented clients large and small before numerous ZBAs, city councils and courts throughout the Oakland County, Macomb County and Wayne County area.
Depending on the specific needs of the client and/or project, O'Reilly Rancilio assembles a team of legal professionals to address any and all of the following:
- Early meetings with local governments to present proposed projects or revisions
- Representation at planning commission reviews
- Representation at final government approvals
- Assistance in preparing ZBA applications
- Litigation of rezoning denials before the Circuit Courts
- Representation and counseling in structuring and applying for PUDs
- Prepare for and argue rezoning applications
- Management of rezoning litigation
- Counsel on tax appeals, assessments, condemnation and other takings
O'Reilly Rancilio's size and skilled staff enable it to offer such cost-effective and comprehensive assistance to its real estate clients.
Our land use and zoning litigation attorneys at our law firm include: