In an ever changing market environment, an owner/developer's best laid plans often require careful guidance and direction as they consider re-working a proposed development. The zoning and land use attorneys of O'Reilly Rancilio P.C. can effectively and efficiently navigate the owner, developer, builder, general contractor, and/or architect through all phases of the development process.
Headquartered in Sterling Heights, our attorneys have represented clients large and small before numerous ZBA's, city council's, and courts throughout the Oakland, Macomb, and Wayne County area.
- Depending on the specific needs of the client and/or project, O'Reilly Rancilio assembles a team of professionals to address any and all of the following:
- Early meetings with local governments to present proposed projects or revisions
- Representation at planning commission reviews
- Representation at final government approvals
- Assistance in preparing ZBA applications
- Litigation of rezoning denials before the Circuit Courts
- Representation and counseling in structuring and applying for PUD's
- Prepare for and argue rezoning applications
- Management of rezoning litigation
- Counsel on tax appeals, assessments, condemnation, and other takings
O'Reilly Rancilio's size and skilled staff enable it to offer such cost-effective and comprehensive assistance to its real estate clients.