Diverse Experience and Personal Service
O'Reilly Rancilio is by far the largest law firm in Macomb County, Michigan. Yet we believe our law firm is the right size to serve clients in our special areas of focus. We combine big firm resources and legal acumen with small firm response time, cost efficiency, and one-on-one attention.
O'Reilly Rancilio is a recognized leader in this field, representing community banks throughout Michigan and regional financial institutions seeking local counsel. We have extensive experience in:
Our attorneys provide comprehensive counsel to closely held and family-owned businesses in all facets of starting and maintaining a successful enterprise, including:
- Business Mergers and Acquisitions
- Commercial Transactions and Contracts
- Distribution, Franchise, and Licensing Agreements
- Entity Formation and Corporate Restructuring
- Real Estate Purchase and Sale Transactions and Leases
We pursue out-of-court resolutions when our business clients need a timely and cost-effective solution, but our skilled trial lawyers are prepared to go to court. We handle both routine disputes and complex legal conflicts:
- Commercial Disputes
- Corporate and Shareholder Litigation
- Personal Injury and Civil Litigation Appeals
- Real Estate Tax Appeals
- Zoning and Land Use Litigation
We enforce the rights of secured and unsecured creditors, serving businesses and financial institutions statewide and nationwide in recovering debts and/or collateral:
We enable business owners and individuals to preserve wealth for the next generation and assure a smooth transfer, and to guide family members' decisions in the event of death or incapacity. We also represent personal representatives, trustees, beneficiaries, and excluded heirs in administration of trusts and estates or intra-family disputes in settling an estate.
- Business Succession Planning
- Estate Planning and Wealth Transfer
- Federal Estate Tax Returns and Audits
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Will Contests and Trust Litigation
O'Reilly Rancilio P.C. has long served as counsel to the City of Sterling Heights and Warren Consolidated Schools, and a wide variety of other governmental entities in southeast Michigan. We provide general counsel, special counsel and litigation services with respect to all facets of city or school district operations, and defense of public entities against lawsuits. The firm served as general counsel to the Macomb County Charter Commission and has unique experience in the drafting and interpretation of county and municipal charters.