Marc D. Kaszubski
Marc Kaszubski, a shareholder and member of the O’Reilly Rancilio Board of Directors, serves as a trusted legal advisor to business owners. An attorney who specializes in business and commercial litigation, Mr. Kaszubski works with business owners to minimize risk and litigate any kind of legal dispute, including breach of contract, shareholder disputes, employment issues, non-competition agreements, and more.
The City of Sterling Heights appointed Mr. Kaszubski City Attorney in May of 2016. In his role as city attorney, he provides City Council and City Administration with assistance on all legal matters involving the city. Along with the City of Sterling Heights, he has served as the trusted legal advisor to large and small businesses, insurance companies, municipalities, and national banking institutions.
Mr. Kaszubski has achieved Super Lawyer status, an honor that requires a high degree of peer review, every year since 2013. In addition, he serves as a speaker in many areas of law, including the complex Michigan marijuana legislation and its many effects on business and municipal clients.
Always willing to give back to the community, Mr. Kaszubski currently serves on the Board of Trustees for the Sterling Heights Drug Free Coalition, where he received the first Community Partner Award for his work with the Sterling Heights Drug Free Coalition in 2019.
In his free time, Mr. Kaszubski enjoys golf, cooking, and spending time with his wife and three daughters.
- Michigan, 1999
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- Michigan Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, Detroit, Michigan
- University of Detroit Mercy, Detroit, Michigan
B.A. cum laude, 1996
History and Certificate of Business Administration
Honors and Awards
- Michigan Lawyers Weekly "Leaders in the Law" Honoree, 2020
- Community Partner Award, Sterling Heights Drug Free Coalition, 2019
- Michigan Super Lawyers Magazine, 2013 - 2022
- Rising Star, Michigan Super Lawyers Magazine, 2011 and 2012
- City of Troy, Outstanding Volunteer Award, 2005
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Michigan
– Business Section, 2007 - present
- Macomb County Bar Association, 2005 - present - Civil Practice Committee Chair, 2015
- Sterling Heights Drug Free Coalition - Trustee, 2019-present
- North Woodward Community Foundation
– Trustee, 2005-2013
- Community Foundation of Troy
– Chairman, Legal Committee, 2005-2013
– Grant Committee Member, 2005-2013
- Phi Alpha Delta, 1998 - present