Eight O'Reilly Rancilio Attorneys Named to Peer-Selected Super Lawyers List for 2020
Eight attorneys at the Sterling Heights-based O’Reilly Rancilio law firm have made the peer-selected Super Lawyers lists. Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in Michigan are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor. There are nearly 50,000 attorneys practicing in the state.
Super Lawyers is a rating of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have earned a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area. The Super Lawyer lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazine.
The attorneys who were named Super Lawyer in 2020 are as follows:
- Chuck Turnbull, President of O’Reilly Rancilio, represents businesses and individuals on business, tax, and estate planning matters. Turnbull achieved Super Lawyer status in the Business/Corporate Law category.
- Larry Scott specializes in complex commercial litigation and all aspects of real estate acquisition and development. He was named Super Lawyer in the Business Litigation category.
- Craig Schoenherr specializes in debtor/creditor rights, bankruptcy law, collections and commercial litigation. Schoenherr was named a Super Lawyer in the Creditor/Debitor Rights category. This is his 10th year on this prestigious list.
- Marc Kaszubski was appointed City Attorney by the City of Sterling Heights in 2016. His practice focuses on areas of business, municipal and commercial litigation. He was named a Super Lawyer in the State, Local, and Municipal category in 2020 and in the Business Litigation category in prior years. This is Kaszubski's 7th year on this prestigious list.
- Linda McGrail is a trial attorney specializing in business, family law, probate and tax appeals. She also serves as the Utica City Attorney. She was named Super Lawyer in the Business Litigation category.
- James Sarconi concentrates his practice in complex commercial litigation, banking, finance, commercial loan workouts and the representation of creditors in bankruptcy. He was named Super Lawyer in the Banking category.
- Jim Thomas is a prominent white-collar criminal defense attorney. Thomas has served as lead defense counsel in some of Michigan’s highest profile cases, and has been named a Super Lawyer in the White-Collar Criminal Defense category.
Also, attorney Nathan Petrusak, who concentrates his practice on commercial law and civil litigation, municipal law, appellate and, bankruptcy law, was named as a Super Lawyers “Rising Star.” Rising Star recipients must be age 40 or younger or have been in practice for 10 years or less. No more than 2.5 percent of the attorneys in Michigan are selected for this honor. Several of O’Reilly Rancilio’s current Super Lawyers were previously awarded the designation of Rising Star.
O’Reilly Rancilio, Macomb County’s largest full-service law firm, assists businesses, financial institutions, municipalities, and individuals with consulting, general counsel, and legal representation. Attorneys serve clients with a variety of legal issues, including asset recovery, banking, creditors’ rights, municipal law, real estate, estate planning, school law, and complex business litigation and transactions. Visit orlaw.com or call 586-726-1000.