Brian C. Grant
Brian Grant, a shareholder and member of the Board of Directors at O’Reilly Rancilio, focuses his practice primarily on probate litigation and administration, commercial litigation and disputes, municipal law, as well as estate planning and transactional law.
When it comes to litigation, Mr. Grant doesn’t back down from a challenge. A careful listener, clients feel comfortable with Mr. Grant in knowing he will handle their case in the most professional and cost-efficient way.
Mr. Grant earned his undergraduate degree from Michigan State University in 2004 and Juris Doctorate from Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 2007. He practices in all courts in Michigan, including the United States District Court for the Eastern and Western District of Michigan. In his free time, Mr. Grant enjoys spending time with his wife and two daughters and cheering on Michigan State University and Detroit teams.
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Macomb County Bar Foundation, Board of Directors
- Macomb County Bar Association
- Macomb County Probate Bar Association
- Leadership Macomb, Board of Directors
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan